I am a student in my last semester of the IT Networking program at MATC. I have created this blog to document my progress toward obtaining hopefully a number of IT-related certifications. First up on my list is the NET+ cert from CompTIA.
I currently hold no certifications so this will be a big step for me. I thought Net+ was a good starting point because it is considered to be vendor-neutral, and covers essentially fundamentals. From there, I should be able to obtain more technically difficult certifications. It's possible that I will over-prepare for this one, due mostly to my unfamiliarity. I'm sure that's a better place to be in than the alternative, though. My financial situation doesn't really give room for failure right now. So I have to get it right the first time.
Here's a bit of info on the Net+ cert from Cramsession:
• Cost: $118
• Time Limit: 90 Minutes
• Number of Questions: 85
• Multiple choice, multiple answer
In addition, the exam covers four primary "domains" of information. I'm going to use every resource at my disposal in order to study and prepare for the test. I plan to take it on NOVEMBER 26TH.
Saturday, September 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment