Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Apologies.

Sorry for the lack of updates, life has been pretty hectic over the last few days. I've been working a lot and studying for my one class this semester that centers around Microsoft Server 2003. I have to admit, this class has been great thus far in preparing me for certification. I know it's a bit off the mark of Net+, but a lot of the material is similar. I've had practice subnetting, and accomplished some DHCP labs so far. Both good things to be familiar with! I'll get a better update out tonight describing my progress, hopefully I can get through another chapter summary or two.

On a side note, I got VirtualBox installed and running with Ubuntu so far. I was downloading the .iso for Fedora, but my download cancelled halfway through the night. Anyway, I want to become more skilled with Linux, as it could really prove invaluable in my career.

No comments:

Post a Comment