This is my first post in a while, and for that I apologize. I've been a bit behind academically as of late. Today was my first day off after 9 straight days of working, and I missed class last week due to lack of transportation.
I have class tomorrow night, and hopefully I can get all caught up before then. I have managed to get the .iso for XP Pro and set up a virtual machine using that, but I'm still having issues with client/server communication using Virtual PC. Hopefully I can clear those up tomorrow as well, because I need that functionality both for class labs and my project. I think I have made more progress toward gaining an internship, but it's really getting late in the game, that I realize. However, there is a potentially golden opportunity staring me in the face, and I feel it's worth the wait if I can take advantage of it. No spoilers yet, but I do have my fingers crossed.
I have off from work on Friday as well, so before the weekend I WILL take a practice test for my Net+ cert on CertBlaster. I want to get ahead in the Labsims as well, I'm pretty sure the next module deals with DNS. This is another important topic to grasp, clearly. Wish me luck, I'm trying to stay organized with my hectic schedule....
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment